Chimbote is a port city in northern Peru, which lies approximately 250 miles north of Lima, with a population of more than 400,000 people. The three main industries are mining, fishing and tourism.
The Universidad Catolica Los Angeles Chimbote (ULADECH) was established in 1985 and is uniquely located in the Catheral of the Diocese of Chimbote.
Areas of Study:
Students may begin or continue their study of the Spanish Language with varying levels of language courses offered.
Fluent Spanish language speakers with proper prerequisites may take courses in any of the following ULADECH areas of study: health sciences, education and humanities, right and political science, accounting, financial and administrative sciences, and engineering.
For a full list of courses visit ULADECH website: https://www.uladech.edu.pe/
- Dixie State University tuition and Fees
- $3,050.00 Program Fee/ per semester
- Mandatory International Travel Insurance
- Airfare (student will book and pay for own airfare)
- Transportation and personal expenses
- Room and board is provided by ULADECH at no additional cost
- On-campus volunteer opportunities
Spring Semester: March – August
December 31, 2018
E-mail: email@example.com or call 435-879-4714