Dixie State University – Study Abroad China Cultural/Business Excursion
China is one of the most exciting places on earth to visit. Climbing the Great Wall of China will create memories of a lifetime, as will visiting the famous Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an. We will visit the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, and other magnificent sites in four Chinese cities! The Chinese people are friendly and welcoming to Americans. We will visit factories, universities, temples, magnificent sights and experience everyday life of the communities. We will take a very limited group, so you may wish to apply now.
THIS TRIP TO CHINA SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
Package Price: only $2,830
- Deposit to hold place – $700 deposit due January 23
- 2nd payment – $1,000 due February 13, 2015
- Final payment – $1,130 due March 31, 201
- Estimated expense for meals & tourist items in China-$300, China Visa, Tourist items to bring home
Included in our complete package:
- Airfare – Las Vegas to Beijing, China
- Shuttle service to Las Vegas airport, High speed trains & local transportation
- Hotel accommodations (double occupancy) & necessary expenses
- All tour/entrance admissions
- Visits to 2 universities
- Visits to several multinational corporations/factories
- Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Birthplace of Confucius & Temple, several Temples, boat ride
- May 9-20, 2015 (11 days) Visiting Beijing, Xi’an, Qufu, and Jining.
Dr. Verl Anderson has conducted workshops in the United States, Russia, China, and New Zealand. He is a high-energy leader with over 30 years experience in management and international business environments. He has led education/business tour groups internationally for over 15 years. His focus is on customer satisfaction and loyalty, coming from well-developed employee relations, motivation, and training.
firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Verl Anderson 225 S. 700 E. UHB 346 St George, UT84770
All DSU expenses should be paid to the Cashier’s Office located on the 1st floor of the Holland Building by the appropriate deadlines. Payment via phone @ 435-652-7605.