Available in Fall 2015 & Spring 2016
Located in Northern Germany, Bremen University offers courses in a wide variety of subjects (taught in English), to include digital media, international management, digital journalism, intro to English literature, creative writing, and German language courses.
Dixie State University will be selecting three students to attend Bremen University for Fall semester and Spring semester. What a great opportunity to experience a different culture and take courses which will transfer back to DSU.
- You pay DSU tuition for 12 credits (currently $2,228.00)
- Other costs: Airfare (ca. $1,400), Housing ($300 per month), Food ($120 per month)
- Intensive German classes offered for an additional tuition fee. Consult the Bremen University website for details.
- Bremen International Office will assist students in finding housing and other assistance
- Complete Study Abroad application and provide 3 letters of recommendation from faculty, advisors, or othersfamiliar with your academic qualifications.
DEADLINE FOR 2015 FALL SEMESTER IN BREMEN: May 1, 2015 (6 months in advance)
DEADLINE FOR 2016 SPRING SEMESTER IN BREMEN: October 15, 2015( 6 months in advance
FALL 2015 Semester dates: October 2015 – March 2016
SPRING 2016 Semester dates: April 2016-September 2016